MLG-A50™ ALKALINE FULVIC MINERAL LIQUID
· Highest fulvic acid content available*
· Both free form and fulvate forms of fulvic acid
· Manufactured from natural organic origin materials
· pH > 11.0
· Pleasant taste
· No Mycotoxins
· Allergen free
· Gluten free
· Prop -65 compliant
· Free of harmful chemicals.
· Not a coal derivative.
· No preservatives
· Manufactured in the USA.
* In alkaline form
MLG-A50™ ALKALINE FULVIC
MINERAL LIQUID CONCENTRATE
An alkaline concentrate with a spectrum of approximately 70 trace minerals, trace elements and electrolytes plus 20 organic acids.
Concentration of fulvic acid content - 3% - 6% with the Standardized Lamar Method of fulvic acid quantification.
pH 10.5 - 11.3 Requires dilution in water.
Supplement serving: 0.5 mL - 1.0 mL daily in non-chlorinated drinking water or juice.
Note: 1 mL = 20 drops when dispensed from a standard medical dropper.
· Stand-alone alkaline fulvic acid /micronutrient supplement
· Input ingredient for beverages or water products
· Body alkalizer
· Add to liquid supplements.
· Mineralization of drinking water.
· Cosmetic ingredient
· Pet products
· Skin sprays